Friday, July 15, 2011

Wuz Hananen'

If you could understand the title of this post, then props to you lol.
anyways this blog is basically my come back at GTA,modding and all that dramatic fun stuff.
To begin the start of this blog ill show you my car in real life.

its a 1989 Mercedies-Benz 300e (3.0 Inline6 N/A)

Tell me what you think in the shoutbox!, be harsh, or a blowjob its your decision.




These are the rims i got off the Internet, 18" going to get them on once i have more money!
(my car doesnt use wheel stuts, instead it uses bolts and some of the bolts have broke in half in an attempt to swap the wheels. (fail) so now i need to get them taken out by a shop (i don't have all the tools for that job.)

the wheel on the car is flat thats why my car is so low xD
otherwise that 18" will fit in perfect.



Bye!

4 comments: